“Having a wedding celebrant meant our ceremony was unique to us.”
A beautiful and personal service! Exactly what we wanted! Fun and different! Completely personalised!
Your wedding day should be exactly how you want it. And by hiring the services of a wedding celebrant like Tony Winyard you can design the wedding ceremony that’s perfect for you and your partner.
So what is a wedding celebrant exactly? In England, Scotland and Wales you must be legally married first in a registry office. Then Tony can conduct a ceremony in any location at any time, that’s personal to you as a couple.
You can choose your own vows, read a poem, or share a touching story. You can have your wedding ceremony in a marquee, at an unlicensed venue or even abroad. It’s absolutely your choice.
“Wedding ceremonies should be elegant romantic and sentimental. But they can also be fun and full of laughter too. It’s the little things that make a big difference to how your wedding is remembered. As your wedding celebrant I can guarantee your wedding won’t be cheesy or stuffy and will be exactly how you want it.” – Tony Winyard
Get in touch with Tony now to check availability.
Celebrant, MC & DJ
- Tony Winyard as the celebrant for your ceremony. The MC for the drinks reception and wedding breakfast and DJ for the evening reception
- Your day will flow seamlessly from the beginning to the end with Tony building up rapport with your guests as the day progresses culminating in a spectacular party your guests will remember for years
Celebrant & MC
- Tony Winyard as the celebrant for your wedding ceremony and the MC for the drinks reception and wedding breakfast
- A relaxed, less formal wedding ceremony and meal but one that is a lot more fun
- Tony Winyard as the celebrant for your wedding ceremony
- For those wanting a non-traditional ceremony that is focused on fun as well as romance and elegance
“Everything turned out to be simply perfect, and your contribution to that was one of the biggest.”
KATIA & GLEB
“Tony is intuitive, competent and reliable and even has a personality that makes you want to have him in your circle of friends.”
LAUREN & REGGIE
“Tony was simply excellent! We can’t wait to find an excuse to use his services again.”
VITA & MICHAEL
“I love it when couples write their own vows and add their own creative touches to the ceremony. As an experienced wedding celebrant, it means I can deliver a ceremony that’s a little less conventional. Maybe even a bit quirky. For one wedding, we included a hilarious surprise at the moment I asked: ‘does anyone object?’ For another, I told a touching love story about how the couple first met, which had everyone dabbing their eyes. I prefer to work as the celebrant and wedding MC or as the wedding MC and DJ, and rarely do all three services. However, there are usually two or three weddings a year where couples insist that I do all three!” -Tony Winyard