Are You Seeking Some of the UK’s Best Wedding Suppliers?
From photographers to florists and DJs to dressmakers, the average British couple spends an enormous £18,000 on their wedding day. In an industry worth billions and billions of pounds to the UK economy.
Are you seeking some of the UK’s best wedding suppliers for your big day? it can be very difficult – which is where The Wedding Industry Awards steps in.
Established by husband and wife duo Damian and Anna Bailey, The Wedding Industry Awards are designed to provide recognition to the most acclaimed wedding suppliers across the country. Since the awards were founded, they have become a very well respected and much anticipated regional and national ceremony, helping couples to choose the best wedding suppliers in their area.
Thank you to the couples that voted for me
The Wedding Industry Awards are particularly special to me because they are based on votes from the people who matter the most – my clients.
Via an anonymous voting system, couples are asked to rank their experience on a scale of one to ten. Once the votes are in, entrants are condensed into a shortlist.
Comments from the couples
I’m incredibly proud of the comments and scores I received (including 10 marks out of a possible 10 for Quality of expertise, advice and guidance which – according to the organisers – is very rare). In this blog, I would love to share some of the wonderful comments I received.
- Our guests and even the venue staff were complimenting us on our choice of DJ!
- We have received so many compliments from our guests saying that he was the best wedding DJ they have ever seen/heard.
- Anthony was a delight to work with, he was so accommodating to what we wanted and had so many great ideas to make it personal to us.
- Tony did an amazing job. He is a very talented DJ.
- His attention to detail before, and in the lead up to our big day was fantastic.
- His presentation, expertise and professional attitude was top notch.
- Of all the things I shelled out money for on the wedding, Anthony was the best value.
- Tony is the total package.
Range of options (eg: sound, lighting, music styles) made available by your DJ.: 9.8
Quality of expertise, advice and guidance received from your DJ.: 10
Quality of customer service and communications received from your DJ.: 9.727
Your DJ’s punctuality and personal presentation on the day of your wedding.: 9.909
The level at which your DJ delivered what was booked.: 9.818
Quality of your DJ’s web presence (web site, Facebook etc).: 9.818
Value for money.: 9.727
Thank you to all of the wonderful couples who took the time to vote for me. Your efforts and kind words are noted, and very much appreciated! I hope you are all settling into married life – it really was a pleasure to be a part of your special day.
And to you newly engaged couples – firstly, congratulations! If you are looking for a wedding DJ to provide an expert service tailored entirely to your requirements and unique tastes, please do get in touch.
Are you seeking some of the UK’s best wedding suppliers?
If you need recommendations for any other suppliers, please do get in touch as I know some superb photographers, caterers, magicians etc.